Uscom is the home of non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring.
USCOM stands for Ultrasonic Cardiac Output Monitor. It measures blood flow across the heart valves using continuous wave Doppler ultrasound. It is the only truly non-invasive, accurate system of hemodynamic measurement.
The USCOM 1A provides non-invasive hemodynamics.
It provides the following features
- Beat-to-beat cardiac output and stroke volume
- Over 20 real-time parameters of cardiac function
- Ability to measure both left and right sided cardiac output
In addition the USCOM 1A is:
- Simple to use
- Safe, accurate and well validated
- Can be operated by physicians, nurses and paramedics
- Cost effective with no consumables
The USCOM is a simple, accurate device to monitor and manage hemodynamics.
USCOM, taking advanced hemodynamics beyond the ICU!